In compliance with the Law 34/2002, of July 11, of the Services Information Society and the Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the holder of www.nutricioncenter.com is:
Name: Nutrición Center 1985 SL.
Business Address: c/ Marina, n 1 | 21001 - Huelva (Spain)
1. General conditions of use of this website.
- Nutrición Center 1985 SL (hereafter NC) may establish special conditions applicable to the use and / or contracting of specific services, being these general conditions of supplementary application.
- All Users will be commited to use the website and its services and contents without infringing current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order. NC reserves the right to prohibit or restrict the access to the web to the users who violate this commitment.
- The use of the web is under the responsibility of the user, not being NC in any way responsible for any damage that may be caused to the computer systems of the users from the access, the use or the misuse of the website content.
- NC may unilaterally change without notice the structure and design of the website and the information contained and the conditions of access or use it.
- All information contained in this website is owned by NC, which has the exclusive right to exploit the intellectual property of that information.
- NC prohibits the copying, the duplication, the redistribution or any other activity that can be done with the contents of this website, or even quoting the sources, unless prior consent granted by NC.
- NC does not guarantee the absence of errors in the access to its website or its contents, or the liability for the accuracy of the content on other websites to which it may refer for only information purposes.
If the User chooses not to accept the legal conditions of use, or the new conditions replacing the future, he/she will have to refrain from accessing the website.
2. The applicable law and jurisdiction
The relations between NC and the User shall be governed by the provisions of the current regulations regarding the applicable law and jurisdiction. However, for cases in which the regulations foresee the opportunity to the parties to submit to a jurisdiction, NC and the User, with express resignation to any other jurisdiction that may apply, will subject to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Huelva (Spain).
3. The legal Contact